Eight mobility stations are currently being developed in the project area of Neuaubing-Westkreuz/Freiham. Users must register to take advantage of local offerings, and usage data will be analysed.
Utilisation requires user registration. Services can then be used via the München SmartCity app. Some of the data required for analysis are collected in the vehicles themselves.
All data will only be analysed subject to anonymisation and aggregation. Information from individual users is not in the scope of data collection and evaluation. The purpose of data processing is to learn about the absolute number of users and both the duration and locations of use. The Smarter Together project has no access to users’ payment data.
The mobility station services consist of:
- E-car sharing vehicles supplied by STATTAUTO München
- The public rent-a-bike service MVG Rad
- MVG e‑bikes (electric bicycles)
- MVG e‑trikes (utility e-trikes)
- A charging station infrastructure for e-vehicles
- Information pillars
- Sharing district boxes